The
book Fast food Nation was a great book. It stated many facts about the fast
food industry that I was not aware of. The craziest fact that was stated on the
book was when it talked about the meat. Now every time I pass by a fast food
restaurant I feel disgusted. I could not
believe that they don’t recall the bad meat. I bet the meat produce companies
don’t even dare to go eat at any of the fast food chains they distribute their
meat to. Since the book explained what natural flavoring was and how the flavoring
companies never tell anyone their ingredients, also has me thinking before
eating anything without reading the label.
After
reading chapter nine on the book, I ran to my parent’s room to inform them what
I had just read. It was the chapter that
talked about what was in the meat, and finding out that they used to feed the
cows dead cats and dogs disgusted me even more. Also, finding out that the meat
contained E-coli and shit didn’t make it any better. My parents did not believe
me so I insisted for them to read the book. Now I will not dare to eat a hamburger, and
I’m even thinking of becoming a vegetarian.
I also feel disgusted when I pass by a fast food restaurant.
ReplyDeleteI no longer go to lunch with co-workers when they say they're going to fast food restaurant.
ReplyDeleteIt may be hard to believe that there is shit in some meat that gets distributed, but everyone should be aware of this.
ReplyDeleteI feel you steph meat is really nasty now.
ReplyDeleteYeah I cant believe they don’t bad meat either.
ReplyDeleteYeah all the info the book shared is nasty!!
ReplyDeleteI think this book affected how everyone looks at meat now.
ReplyDeleteThis book was a definite eye opener into the food indusrty.
ReplyDeleteIsn’t it funny how our parents are so hard headed because they do not want to change? It’s like they would rather ignore the issue than face it head on. Just keep telling them about it. mY parent are the same way.
ReplyDeleteVegetarian is an option but now just make sure where your meat is coming from if possible.
ReplyDeleteThis book is great with a lot of information, it also opens your eyes
ReplyDelete