kinda of cool, I think a couple of us showed our new pupps. how old is he? he's so tiny. I never had a pet and I thought mine was small and older at the shelter. Turns out he was actually only 9 weeks and just really big when I adopted him. I wouldn't change mine for the world though.
A puppy. I just adopted a boxer puppy 3 months old from Camarillo Shelter.
ReplyDeletehahaha this is super cute and funny! I can see why it's your favorite picture.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little doggie!
ReplyDeletekinda of cool, I think a couple of us showed our new pupps. how old is he? he's so tiny. I never had a pet and I thought mine was small and older at the shelter. Turns out he was actually only 9 weeks and just really big when I adopted him. I wouldn't change mine for the world though.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAww.. He is so adorable and warm.
ReplyDeletebahaha thats funny. Just posted like a champ :)
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of dog is it?
ReplyDeleteNice dog...
ReplyDelete